Be a Supporter!

EmanhattanEmanhattan

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 351 Fans

All 1,191 flash Reviews

Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

hey jonbro hows it gojng long time no see! nice little toon
very fun stuff

ps. i finished watching the movie and saw my username in the thank you list :D
which is weird because ive been disconnected from the newgrounds community for a very long time. this is the first time i visit in YEARS.

JonBro responds:

Well, what fun timing! We talked about this movie a while back (probably about two years ago now), and you gave me an idea for a visual gag. Whether or not you gave me the idea directly, I don't remember, but that's why you're there.

Batman: Arkham Shitty Batman: Arkham Shitty

i totally agree with the review below

voice acting aside. it made me laugh!

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

twas ok

the voice acting could have been a bit better (wat do we hav hiiiiieer) but it made me chuchle so its all good

Anime fight! Anime fight!

hahahaa

this is a very appropiate cartoon i like this cartoon

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Nice!

I tought the mood, character designs and story were working really really well, you totally captured me like if I was watching a real thriller movie. Some pretty nice animation/cinematography.

I must admit I didnt like the ending. Altough some could say it was good because it was unexpected.

Dante's Inferno w/ Mario Dante's Inferno w/ Mario

hahaha

probably the weirdest cartoon jonbro ever made

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

hey nice!

Despite a few-VERY rare- problems with sound, I liked this a lot.
Im suprised that the only clip I didnt like was legendary frogs. and this is almost 20 minutes long.
I guess you could argue that a lot of the humor in it was old/done probably seen before (sex,drugs/poo/alcohol + videogames) etc. but that didnt come to my mind while I was watching it, wich is a very good thing.

All in all, very nicelly animated, great voice acting, and not so much like other parodies ive seen. Decent writing (the starfox parts were a bit predictable tho)

good!

The Business Man The Business Man

hahahaha

unintentionally hilarious

Produce Prank Day Produce Prank Day

A nice lil toonie.

I tought it had a nice, simple story. The music was nice too! but there are many things that just dont feel right.

The first thing that really bugs me about this cartoon is how much (honestly) you guys ignored CONTRAST. And it is kind of a big deal. Often, the red guy´s pants and gloves kept merging with the background. You can do this, without using outlines, by simply playing around with colors/changing the colors of the characters clothes.

Second thing... the red guy´s eyes. Pick a design and do your best to stick to it. His eyes went from that cyclopean sonic-like eye form to being 2 separate shapes every now and then. Speaking of wich, remember how those eyes WORK. they shouldnt be shapes floating over the head, but MASSES inside of a skull.

I think both of those problems are caused by, well, bad character design. make at least a bunch of sketches from various angles so that you know whats going on with your character.

The sounds were ok because they help tell the story..., but were they necessary? I feel most of them didnt fit the action, even in the playful way the cartoon is supossed to use them. And they are distracting. They are like that idiot in the background when you are watching the news.

Right now i think you should focus more on your character designs, practice and practice to make the drawings FEEL heavy WITHOUT having the benefit of animation or sounds to assist.

great tips:
http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com/2006/0 5/animation-school-lesson-1-construct ion.html

Mexifry responds:

Good advice. Will be things ill be workin on.

Gamer Tonight Indie Dev Gamer Tonight Indie Dev

lipsinc

the lipsinc in this It is waaaay off.

RubberNinja responds: